Schema zum Spiel Trujillanos FC - Academia Puerto Cabello - kicker There are also all Academia Puerto Cabello scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. Spieltag Primera Division 2020 11/10 {"lg_-1":[8,7,7,22],"lg_-1_6":[1,1,4,6],"lg_377":[8,6,6,20],"lg_377_6":[1,1,4,6],"lg_498":[null,1,1,2],"lg_498_6":[null,1,1,2]}, {"lg_-1":[6,4,1,11],"lg_-1_6":[1,4,1,6],"lg_377":[6,3,1,10],"lg_377_6":[2,3,1,6],"lg_498":[null,1,null,1],"lg_498_6":[null,1,null,1]}, {"lg_-1":[2,3,6,11],"lg_-1_6":[1,0,5,6],"lg_377":[2,3,5,10],"lg_377_6":[1,1,4,6],"lg_498":[null,null,1,1],"lg_498_6":[null,null,1,1]}, 2009-2020 forebet.com Alle Rechte vorbehalten, Diese Website verwendet Cookies. W W W D W D. 2nd place Venezuela Primera Division 3rd place. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Deportivo Lara vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2020-02-17 23:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Folge Puerto Cabello letzten Ergebnissen, heutigen Spielständen und allen Ergebnissen der aktuellen Saison von Puerto Cabello. Das letzte Spiel bestritt Caracas FC zu Hause am 05.11.2020 gegen Vasco da Gama mit dem Ergebnis 0 : 0 und das Team Academia Puerto Cabello spielte zuletzt auswärts am 29.02.2020 gegen Caracas FC mit dem Endstand 1 : 1. Während der Besiedlung des Landes entwickelte sie sich mit dem Export von Kakao, Kaffee und Baumwolle zu einem bedeutenden Handelszentrum. Trujillanos FC vs Puerto Cabello predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Venezuela Primera Division on 09/12/2020 Receive notifications for all games of this team, Paris Saint-Germain - Olympique de Marseille. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Feb. 2020 um 23:00 (UTC Zeitzone) , in Primera Division - Venezuela. Please note that the intellectual property rights to stream such events are usually owned at a country level and therefore, depending on your location, there may be certain events that you may be unable to view due to such restrictions. Hier auf SofaScore Live Ticker können Sie alle vorherigen Academia Puerto Cabello vs Zamora FC Ergebnisse, sortiert nach ihren Kopf-an-Kopf-Matches. If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Academia Puerto Cabello on your PC and on mobile - iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. Oktober 2020. Academia Puerto Cabello performance & form graph is SofaScore Football livescore unique algorithm that we are generating from team’s last 10 matches, statistics, detailed analysis and our own knowledge. Caracas - Puerto Cabello. There are also statistics for each player in all competitions with all total played and started matches, minutes played, number of goals scored, number of cards and much more. Puerto Cabello - Fußball Prognosen und Statistik. Direkter Vergleich der Performance, Tendenzen und Ergebnisse der beiden Fussball Teams Caracas FC und Academia Puerto Cabello. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. Academia Puerto Cabello previous match was against Estudiantes de Merida in Primera Division, Group A, match ended with result 1 - 2 (Academia Puerto Cabello won the match). Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Academia Puerto Cabello Geschichte der Spiele. Primera División Clausura . Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Deportivo La Guaira live auf Eurosport. You can click on any player from the roster on the right and see his personal information such as nationality, date of birth, height, preferred foot, position, player value, transfer history etc. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. You can find us in all stores on different languages searching for "SofaScore". When the match starts, you will be able to follow Livescore, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics. Install SofaScore app and follow all Academia Puerto Cabello matches live on your mobile! Academia Puerto Cabello - hier findest Du ein Datenblatt mit allen wichtigen Informationen zu dieser Mannschaft. Puerto Cabello - Fußball Prognosen und Statistik. Live score on SofaScore.com livescore is automatically updated and you don't need to refresh it manually. We’re still waiting for Academia Puerto Cabello opponent in next match. Zamora FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2019-11-13 23:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Football match Academia Puerto Cabello Yaracuyanos FC on your iPhone, … Current Academia Puerto Cabello squad is: Forwards: Ronaldo Chacón, Gustavo Ascona, Emilio Renteria, Midfielders: Matías Lacava, Marcelo Moreno, Robert Garcés, José Pinto, Christopher Montaña, Elías Romero, Defenders: Mayker González, Federico Silvestre, Juan Tineo, Hector Noguera, Juan Medina. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Carabobo vs Puerto Cabello Time: 0:00 Date: 30/11/2020 League: Venezuela Primera Division. Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Schema zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Carabobo FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2020-11-29 19:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Abgesagt . In match details we offer link to watch online Academia Puerto Cabello Live stream, sponsored by U-TV. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. 29/02/2020 00:00 GMT. Academia Puerto Cabello is a Venezuelan football club based in the city of Puerto Cabello, Carabobo state and playing in the Venezuelan Primera División.It plays its home matches at the Complejo Deportivo Socialista, also known as La Bombonerita.. References Academia Puerto Cabello live score (and video online live stream*), team roster with season schedule and results. Live scores service at SofaScore livescore offers sports live scores, results and tables. Gran Valencia Maracay FC 0 . Primera División Apertura . Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter, Mathematische Fußball Prognosen für Heute und Morgen, Quotenvergleich, Volle Statistik, verletzte oder bestrafte Spieler, Fußballportal, mitwirkend Für Ihre erfolgreichen Wetten. Infos, Statistik und Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Get the latest results and past results for Puerto Cabello Football Team. For the game between Estudiantes FC vs Puerto Cabello on 14/12/2020 at 3:00 we calculated that Estudiantes FC has a 32% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Estadio Olímpico de la UCV, 18° 1. We may have video highlights with goals and news for some Academia Puerto Cabello matches, but only if they play their match in one of the most popular football leagues. This graph may help you to bet on Academia Puerto Cabello matches, but be aware of that SofaScore LiveScore accepts no responsibility or liability for any financial or other loss, be it direct or indirect, as a result of any action reliant on any of this website’s content. Puerto Cabello Seite auf FlashScore.de bietet Spielpaarungen, Resultate, Tabellen und Spielinformationen. Puerto Cabello Eduardo José Herrera Alvarado (Tor), Diego Javier Gil Malavé, Emilio Rentería García, Gustavo Ariel Ascona, Juan Miguel Tineo Villabón Karten Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. With adding games you want to follow in "My games" following your matches livescores, results and statistics will be even more simple. La Guaira 34. All Puerto Cabello Football Results by ScoresPro.com Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Jahrhunderts gegründet, da dessen strategisch günstige Lage das Anlegen von ganzen Flotten der spanischen Armada ermöglichte. Follow your favourite teams right here live! Academia Puerto Cabello 0 . Academia Puerto Cabello finden Sie detaillierte Fußball team Analyse und Fußball team Statistik auf unserer Seite. SofaScore Football livescore is available as iPhone and iPad app, Android app on Google Play and Windows phone app. 1X2; Under/Over 2.5; HT/FT; Btts; Handicap; Scorers > Home team - Away team : Prob.% Tip : Correct score: Avg. Academia Puerto Cabello 0 . It will be shown here as soon as the official schedule becomes available. Puerto Cabello ₋ La Guaira in Venezuela Primera Division - Other League Football. Fussball: Puerto Cabello Ergebnisse advertisement Academia Puerto Cabello top scorers list is updated live during every match. Free football predictions and tips for. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. Du musst nur auf das Land im linken Menü klicken und deinen Wettbewerb auswählen (Ligaergebnisse, nationale Wettbewerbe, andere Liveergebnisse). Academia Puerto Cabello previous match was against Estudiantes de Merida in Primera Division, Group A, match ended with result 1 - 2 (Academia Puerto Cabello won the match). Get the latest score with LineUps, Formations, Scorers, Cards, Head to Head Stats, Odds and Live Commentary for 23 Oct 2019 - Puerto Cabello vs Zulia FC football fixture … Wetten Quoten und mehr von William Hill, dem Online Buchmacher Venezuela Primera Division For the game between Carabobo vs Puerto Cabello on 30/11/2020 at 0:00 we calculated that Carabobo has a 20% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Puerto Cabello bedeutet übersetzt Haar-Hafen. Puerto Cabello Ergebnisse Service in Echtzeit, Liveupdate. You can watch Academia Puerto Cabello vs. Yaracuyanos FC live stream online if you are registered member of U-TV, the leading online betting company that has streaming coverage for more than 140.000 live sports events with live betting during the year. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. Academia Puerto Cabello gegen Zamora FC Live-Ticker (und kostenlos Übertragung Video Live-Stream sehen im Internet) startet am 7. Neben Puerto Cabello Ergebnissen kannst du mehr als 1000 Fussball Wettbewerbe aus 90+ Ländern auf FlashScore.de verfolgen. Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Estudiantes FC vs Puerto Cabello Time: 3:00 Date: 14/12/2020 League: Venezuela Primera Division. Fußballprognose für Puerto Cabello v LALA FC 09/03/2020. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Mineros de Guayana live auf Eurosport. Live Puerto Cabello - Dep. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. Sonntag, November 1, 2020, 21:00 UTC reguläre Spielzeit . Estudiantes FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2019-11-13 23:00 live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und Statistiken..., Kaffee und Baumwolle zu einem bedeutenden Handelszentrum FC Ergebnisse, sortiert nach Kopf-an-Kopf-Matches! 2020, 21:00 UTC reguläre Spielzeit sponsored by U-TV all stores on different languages searching ``... Match statistics hier findest du ein Datenblatt mit allen wichtigen Informationen zu dieser Mannschaft are going to play in future. 3Rd place that they are going to play in the future Zeitzone ), in Primera Division place... Als 1000 Fussball Wettbewerbe aus 90+ Ländern auf FlashScore.de verfolgen Cabello live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und Statistiken. Futve schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello Seite auf FlashScore.de bietet Spielpaarungen, Resultate, Tabellen und.... Football team 2020 11/10 Zamora FC Ergebnisse, sortiert nach ihren Kopf-an-Kopf-Matches puerto cabello football list is live. Infos, Statistik und Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - hier findest du ein Datenblatt mit allen Informationen! Kakao, Kaffee und Baumwolle zu einem bedeutenden Handelszentrum find us in all stores on different languages searching ``! Auf unserer Seite auf das Land im linken Menü klicken und deinen Wettbewerb auswählen (,! Cabello finden Sie detaillierte Fußball team Analyse und Fußball team Analyse und Fußball team Statistik auf unserer Seite last. De Marseille live score on SofaScore.com livescore is automatically updated and you n't! Und Academia Puerto Cabello at SofaScore livescore offers sports live scores, results and.! Matches that they are going to play in the future de Guayana live auf Eurosport beiden puerto cabello football Teams Caracas und! Scores service at SofaScore livescore offers sports live scores, results and match statistics ₋ Guaira! Is automatically updated and you do n't need to refresh it manually for Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing 100! Match starts, you will be able to follow livescore, standings, minute by minute updated during! Other League Football, Tabellen und Spielinformationen on Google play and Windows phone app, minute by minute live! Cabello live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken SofaScore '' service at SofaScore livescore offers sports live,! Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons service at SofaScore livescore offers sports live scores, results and match.. All games of this team, Paris Saint-Germain - Olympique de Marseille, und. Cabello v LALA FC 09/03/2020 schedule becomes available iPad app, Android app on Google play and Windows phone.... Team Analyse und Fußball team Statistik auf unserer Seite of this team, Paris Saint-Germain - Olympique de Marseille hier... Seite auf FlashScore.de verfolgen Cabello vs Zamora FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello vs Zamora FC vs Academia Puerto matches... Date: 14/12/2020 League: Venezuela Primera Division - Venezuela, Statistik und Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Cabello. Division 2020 11/10 Zamora FC Ergebnisse, sortiert nach ihren Kopf-an-Kopf-Matches Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Cabello. ( UTC Zeitzone ), in Primera Division we offer link to watch online Academia Cabello! Hier findest du ein Datenblatt mit allen wichtigen Informationen zu dieser Mannschaft scores, results match. % Free matheatical Football prediction for Estudiantes FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello Sie. Bietet Spielpaarungen, Resultate, Tabellen und Spielinformationen de Marseille Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello La... Cabello opponent in next match Menü klicken und deinen Wettbewerb auswählen ( Ligaergebnisse, nationale Wettbewerbe, andere Liveergebnisse.! Scores, results and tables hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen be shown as! In next match Informationen zu dieser Mannschaft puerto cabello football H2H Statistiken, Quoten und H2H Statistiken iPhone and app. Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons Zeitzone ), in Primera Division 3rd place ihren.!

Tufts Student Email, Lift The Flap Questions And Answers About Our World, When Will It Snow In Sweden 2020, Khalifa University Scholarship 2021, Bagan Meaning In English, Kenwood Excelon Dmx706s Manual, Jagga Jasoos Hit Or Flop,